New Image Contracts Ltd recognises that its operations and activities may have an effect on the environment and is committed to minimising these impacts wherever possible through a programme of continuous improvement.
It is our policy is to:
- Comply with all legal requirements and implement procedures and programmes to ensure compliance with all current and future legislation.
- Promote the efficient use of resources and raw materials and minimise waste production, re-using or re-cycling waste where feasible and economically viable.
- Provide information and training to employees to make them fully aware of the Organisation’s commitment to the environment and their own responsibility in meeting this commitment. This will include making staff aware of the environmental impacts of their day-to-day activities and encouraging them to seek ways to reduce these impacts
- Consider the environmental effects caused by the use of goods and services purchased and use this as a factor in the selection of manufacturers, trade contractors and sub-contractors and in the acquisition of equipment and materials.
- Regularly review our operations to determine its environmental impacts and through management and improvement programmes, set objectives and targets to control or reduce these impacts where practicable and economically viable.
- Provide a copy of this policy to its staff, clients, neighbours, the public and any other interested parties who request it.