Looking for a professional industrial painting company?
New Image Contracts Limited are the contractor of choice when it comes to the application of intumescent coatings, having carried out a wide and varied number of projects throughout this sector. All the systems and products applied by New Image are fully inspected and certified upon completion giving the client peace of mind that the job has been carried out correctly and with the correct thicknesses of paint applied. We also provide an extensive and comprehensive Fire stopping and Air Sealing service.
New Image have worked closely with steel fabricators, and power station contractors, carrying out on site paint repairs to primer and multi-coat systems alike, and also carrying out industrial painting to pipework and other metalworks in industrial environments. These works can be carried out on new installations, but can also be carried out by way of service contracts to prepare and re-paint exisiting pipework and metalwork, ensuring that for example the pipework identification colours for different services can be clearly recognised as this is an important matter of health & safety in such industrial workplaces.
We have successfully completed many corporate painting and decorating projects. We understand the difficulties that can arise when taking on such tasks. One of the main issues is timing: firms should not have to close for refurbishment (and hence lose business) for any longer than is necessary while decorating work is being undertaken.
We are a fully resourced company with Vans, Spraying Equipment and Scaffolding. All our operatives are properly trained and qualified with CSCS, IPAF, and PASMA cards as necessary, and our Management contains staff who are CITB 5 day SMSTS certified.
Our Services include
- Background The Newimage brand was established in 1987 and over the years we have carried out a large number of Passive Fire Protection, Industrial Painting, Fire Stopping, Air Sealing, Taping & Jointing, Decorating, and Floor Coating contracts, which have included working on some of the UK’s most prestigious projects.
- Location & Geographical Coverage The company is based in both Doncaster and the Isle of Man. Our successful client portfolio sees us undertake work nationwide.
- Project Management & Construction We have experience in using a wide range of products from different manufacturers, with all operatives having received the appropriate training for the materials they are using. We are always keeping up-to-date with new materials and training to ensure that we can offer the best possible quality.
- Health & Safety We are a 100% CSCS compliant company and are CHAS registered. Operatives using scaffold and plant are all PASMA and IPAF certified. Within our management structure we also have CITB 5-day SMSTS qualified staff.
- Capabilities We can price works in a range of formats; bill of quantities, plan & spec, steel schedule, or even upon visual inspection on site. We have the ability to assist with your design, fire strategy, specifications, and value engineering on any project. All round capability to undertake a wide range of work types and values.
- Commercial In-house quantity surveying. Highly experienced commercial team, employing individuals who have worked on some of the largest projects constructed in the UK with a sub-contract values of up to £2.5M. Advanced computer systems link costings from estimate stage right through to ‘final account’.
- Company Policy To provide clear, honest, and accurate advice on all projects, regardless of size, application, or client, in order to provide the most cost effective method of works whilst maintaining our high standards of quality.
- The Result! A team dedicated to Client satisfaction and achieving high levels of repeat business. A company who has a forged a reputation based on service of the utmost quality.